Sunday, July 9, 2017

Summer Seasonal Relief with doTERRA

Summer is in full force and because of it so are the mosquitoes, dry heels and allergies!  So with that said, I rely on some of my favorite seasonal doTERRA products.  The TerraShield* Outdoor Spray is an organic blend I can spray on anytime I am outside and want protection from the pesky little mosquitoes or another environmental annoyances from ruining my summer.  So when on the boat, hiking, biking or just watering the yard... TerraShield to the rescue.  I might add, that it is safe for your children and pets without any harmful chemicals and you can also diffuse it so you can enjoy your meals outside as well.  

I used to have to take ClaritanD everyday just to survive because it seems I am allergic to most everything that grows here in Nevada.  Now I can just take TriEase* and all my symptoms are gone.  TriEase has Lemon, Peppermint and Lavender and cuts down on inflammation and promotes clear breathing, calming and cleansing!  I couldn't be happier than having instant relief when taking this product!  No more synthetic allergy meds for me.

My other favorite product for summer is doTerra's Spa Exfoliating Body Scrub!  It is a natural scrub that polishes the skin and leaves my feet baby soft!  My heels no longer crack and I don't have that dingy brown look to them.  The scrub is infused with wild orange, grapefruit and ginger and smells amazing and I don't have any greasy feeling after I step out of the shower.  Win! 

Let me know if I can help you with your Summer Seasonal Relief 











No comments :