Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Close to My Heart Cartridges... They are going Digital!!!

So as you know there was the release of the two new catalogs for the new year for Close to My Heart.  I just love their catalogs and the inspiration that flows from the pages.  I have just learned however that the Cricut Cartridges that they sell will no longer be available for sale through Close to My Heart physically, but you will still be able to purchase them digitally.  So if you are on the lookout for a physical copy of the CTMH Cricut Cartridges that have over 700 images and so many opportunities, you may want to get your hands on them before they sell out!  Take a look at the catalogs and see what you options there are beginning on Page 90 of the main catalog.  (Click on the link under the pictures and you can view the catalogs)

I've included the Christmas Idea book as well, just incase you'd like me to come and show you and a few of your friends how to make one of those cute little houses.






Have a great day!

No comments :