Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Housecalls by Scrappin Madge - Wow Wednesday

Hi everyone!  Welcome back to our Wow Wednesday.  We are so excited to choose to be here with us.  
This week I had fun making a layout using this month's kit.  The photo was taken at my birthday this year.  I have eight grandchildren and it is always a party when we all get together.  It just warms my heart every time I see any of those kids!  For the project I used the supplies from the kit and I added chipboard letters, sticker letters and a little blink to complete it the project from my personal stash.  I hope you have enjoyed this layout as much as I did in creating it.  

***
 Check out this video September Housecalls Hello Gorgeous Kit* starring Scrappin Madge!
{*Scrapbooking kit delivered right to your doorstep!!! Hello gorgeous is the name of this months kit featuring Monte Papermill, Glitz Designs, American Crafts, Amy Tangerine, Maggie Holmes-Crate Paper, Twine and EXCLUSIVE stamp and flair designed by Britt Bass}
Join us again for more inspiration next week as we complete the month with some final projects.
Keep on Scrappin'
***
To check out more inspiration from the DT Members you can link up to any of these sites. 
 

No comments :