Tuesday, October 1, 2013

MemoryWork Corporate Inspiration Projects!

I am so excited... I was chosen this month to be the DesignTeam Member to do the Corporate Inspiration for MemoryWorks Blog and Corporate Webpage.  I was given the Teresa Collins Masquerade Collection so I went to work creating.  I made a mask, a mini album and a Halloween card.  I had fun using these products.  Check it out!
I sketched the pattern for the mask on cardstock and then cut it out of the themed paper.  Then I embellished to get the look.
The mini album was created using the mini file folders that I placed together and sewed down the middle.  

My final project was this card made from the themed paper, and other fun items from the collection.
The card is a gated card with an invite on the inside.
Well, I'm pretty excited to have been chosen to create these items to share with you.  
Enjoy and keep on scrappin'!






No comments :