Saturday, June 13, 2009

ATC Cards


How fun was this... One of the other designers from MemoryWorks had us all create ATC (ATC stands for Artist Trading Cards). I had never done one, so I wasn't sure where to start. So I took a regular playing card, painted it, added my pictures and embellishments on one side and put my personal info on the other side. I have a die cut that looks like a file card/roladex card so I printed the info on that before placing it on the ATC. Then ink the edges. I also stamped a flourish on the front with embossing ink and glitter over it. (Who doesn't like a little bling)! Fun, Fun Fun! What was even more exciting is to see what everyone else came up with. We each got one from each other and traded, so now I have one from all the MemoryWorks Team!

No comments :