Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Busy Weekend...November 14, 2010 (oops this was still in draft)

It never ceases to amaze me how much we try to cram into a weekend.  Saturday went to Hayden's last flag football game and then headed to Costco to get food and supplies for the next month.  We raced home and put away all our treasures and made it to my piano recital in time for it to start.  I, like normal, am always nervous to perform in front of others, but managed to make it through it.

Then Sunday we went to church and then came home had lunch together.  Julie met me at the house and then we went to the Greenhouse Garden Center in Carson to see their store transformed into a Christmas Tree "wonderland"!  All the ornaments and trees were beautiful.  I got some great ideas and of course bought a few ornaments.

Julie and I then headed to a scrapbook store in Reno to attend a "Make and Take" class.  We made a spool ornament and a "joy" banner.  These would be great for gift ideas for the upcoming season!  We headed to Mimi's Cafe for dinner....mmmm crabcakes and salad!  Yum!!!!

No comments :