Join us Today... October 30 for a Fall/Winter Catalog Preview blog hop! Our TeamWorks Designers have been busy creating some awesome inspiration using the latest and greatest products from our Fall/Winter 2012 Catalog!
I'm just loving this Fall that we are having here on the West Coast... Just worried about our friends on the East Coast as they fight "Frankenstorm". My prayers are with all of you for a quick recover and safety from the storm.
On to the Blog Hop....For me... I'm loving the Teresa Collins Vintage Finds. The colors are neutral which goes with just about every photo. For my layout I am using the 6x6 Mini Designer Pad with card stock paper. I cut different papers from the collection to create the look I wanted. I used baker's twine across the top and Zva swirl for a little bling. In the collection I had decorative brads to add a little flare to the page. The paper ribbon under the twine has been embossed for a little more dimension. I used my Tim Holtz markers for journaling and Tim Holtz ink around all the edges of the papers and photo. There is some of that great new Teresa Collins decorative tape under the photo and a decorative sticker on the clock.
This year was a big birthday for me, so my Hunka, Hunka took me back to my birthplace (Yosemite National Park) for dinner at the Ahwanee Hotel for dinner and dedicated a song to me. A "Moment in Time" I will not soon forget!
Again, I was thrilled to use more of this Teresa Collins Vintage Finds collection. I cut a card and embossed the front. I layered different papers from the collection to create a "Gratitude" card. The flower and all pieces of paper were inked with Tim Holtz ink. I added baker's twine and Stickles for a little glamour. The brad is from the Teresa Collins collection as well.
Thanks for joining me today and follow the blog to Christine Pennington at: http://christinescreativetherapy.wordpress.com/
In Case you get lost, here is the list:
1. Memory Works Blog- www.memoryworksblog.blogspot.com (Start Here)
2. Sheri Feypel www.thedesperatescrapper.blogspot.com Simple Stories: Harvest Lane
3. Christy Musack www.christymusack.blogspot.com Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic
4. Jody Spiegelhoff http://spiegelmom.blogspot.com My Minds Eye Lavender Theme
5. Jenn Bidwell Edwardson http://frommypapercraftstudio.blogspot.com/ Farmhouse Fair Skies
6. Lacey Igo http://laceybugcreations.blogspot.com LillyBee Persnickety
7. Janey Pumphrey http://nevadagal1.blogspot.com Teresa Collins - Vintage Finds (You Are Here)
8. Christine Pennington http://christinescreativetherapy.wordpress.com/ (Go here next)
9. Kelly Holbrook kellyrholbrook.blogspot.com Lily Bee Designs - All Spice
10. Rosann Elliott http://brooklyngirlnextdoor.blogspot.com TC Tell Your Story
Thanks in advance to everyone participating!!