Thursday, December 5, 2013

MemoryWorks December Daily - Day 5

I have never done a December Daily, so this has taken me lots of preparation and research… I know I probably put too much into finding ideas rather than actually getting it done…. Haa, Haa!  Anyhow, the MemoryWorks Team has been busy creating December Daily Albums.  I love all the creativity!  For my album, I was thrilled to do my rendition of Heidi Swapps Files Album.  It is a pre-done album that you can just put pictures in if you want, but we all know that I like to bling it up, add ink and layer, layer, layer!  Here is the products that I am using on my album.
So without further a due… here is the cover and a few pages to show you what I've been up to.  
Front Cover
Inside cover… we all need a calendar to keep us on track and that can be added to.
Day 1 - Trimming the Tree
Day 2 - Decorating the house

Day 3 - First Christmas Party of the Season…Ornament Exchange.  This ornament is chipboard which I cut from my Cricut.
It is hard to tell but the journaling has inking and the tag has inking and glitter!
A few pictures of the snow we had, a sticker and piece of chipboard.
***
Well, thank you for joining me and return next week and we'll show you more of what we are doing and some more of my December Dailys.  Check the MemoryWorks blog for more inspiration to complete your December Daily!
Keep on Scrappin'

No comments :