Friday, June 30, 2017

4th of July Fans

So today I was meeting with a few of my besties for lunch and didn't want to go empty handed.  (I like to take little gifts when I can).  With the 4th coming up and the temperatures rising, I thought it would be fun to give them a fun little fan to tuck in their purse or at minimum, have on hand for the "hot" day!
You will need a 12 x 12 piece of paper scored at 1" all the way across.  Then turn the paper and cut three sections at 4" x12".  Then you will punch one edge of each of the sections.  Your next step is to glue those sections together and fold until to have one big accordian. Add a 1x4 to the bottom of the unpunch gathered edge with your glue gun (like a book binding method).  Add tongue depressor type sticks to each end to create the fan!  Embellish as you wish!  









No comments :