Wednesday, June 14, 2017

I have contemplated many times of how I was going to re-re-start this blog and how I was to begin again.  Well today I just need to dig in right?  

As I have mentioned numerous times... I still love to scrapbook (which I don't get to do much of), however anytime there is a party or a function there is time for making cards or crafts for that event.  I've been busy making items for fundraisers, birthdays, baby showers, brides, Christmas and a number of other functions and holidays.  

Among those things and of course my love for my family, I've added doTERRA oils to my list of loves!  I am obsessed!  I started a several years ago when I went away to girls camp and got a splitting headache while cooking for 200 women and girls in the kitchen.  I was in charge of the "special menus".  That means those with diabetes, celiac, gluten-free, sugar-free, just to name a few!  I was scared to death and stressed that I might not get the menus correct and I think it caused me a stress headache.  So one of the co-cooks handed me doTERRA's PastTense®!  I had immediate relief.  Over the course of the next few days between that and the Lavender oil that she had I had a very relaxed week!  I was hooked.

These oils were not like the other oils I had purchased from the store or even from the health food stores before.  They had a unique scent and the quality seemed genuine.  

Fast forward a few years and I went to a home party gathering of a good friend and low and behold... it was a doTERRA class to share with us the uses and teach us about the oils.  I was so excited and wanted to sign-up as a Wellness Advocated that day!  Of course I wanted to use the oils a little bit and make myself familiar with the company, the oils and how to mix and measure, etc., before I took the plunge.  Then I did and boy was I happy I did.  I was going to just sign-up to get the discount.  

I started using the oils and finding all the different uses I could apply them in my everyday life.  Then I started sharing some of those uses with my friends and family and they wanted to know more about them and pretty soon my orders started increasing.   

I have done so much research and learn more everyday (I can't get enough) and would love to share what I know, but know if anyone else is interested so hence the blog just incase.  

I have a few personal "testimonials" that I would love to share and will do so over time... I hope you enjoy what I have learned as I share what I know.  You can follow my webpage here:  doTERRA Oils where there are DIYs, Recipes and info on the Oils.  Of course you can always email me as well: familyreflections@gmail.com

Come back soon!

No comments :