Monday, February 23, 2009

Love is in the Air!


Well, Valentine's Day... what can I say? Rob and I have been together for 30 years!!! Wow! He took me out on our first date 30 years ago... and the rest is history. My Hunka Hunka, had flowers and dinner for me when I arrived home on Friday night and I had covered the mirror in our bathroom with kisses... He also got a jar full of M&M's to take on his trip. He was off to Europe for week for work. We spent the day together just enjoying the day and getting him ready for his travel's, and a yummy dinner at the JT.
I had made a bouquet of chocolate cake bites to share with all the kids, grandkids, friends and family. They were very time consuming, but I think everyone said it was worth it...there were a few that said serve with milk!
My friend Julie had made bird-feeders for the tree. I think the birds loved them, because there were two right before I took this picture!

2 comments :

Becky and Sundance said...

The Chocolate Cake Bites were yummy! One of these days I will have to get the recipe from you or better yet have you make them for me!

I am so excited for you to come visit... I'm really looking forward to it.

Family Reflections said...

Maybe I'll add them to the famous cookbook!