Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Family Send-Off for Emily and John

Daniel, Diego, Madison Emily John and Hayden
Daniel being goofy with Grandma
Caesar getting in on the loving with John

My girls! They make me proud


Samantha, Janey, Pamela, Emily and Sarah Jane

Diego hamming it up with Auntie Em and Playing with his buddy Caesar!

Diego and Madison... Kissing Cousins?

Daniel playing with Madison with Samantha holding her and Sarah Jane taking a turn and sharing stories with her.

She said "Cheese"! I knew it... I think that is her middle name!

She sure knows what the camera is!

Until we meet again... hopefully soon!


We all got together again but this time it was to say goodbye to Emily and John. They are headed back to school after a great 2 week visit. Rob made everyone spaghetti and garlic bread and Patsy brought a great salad. I just love these precious times and treasure all of them!

No comments :