Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 7: 30 Days, 30 Cards

Hi everyone and welcome to Day 7 of our 30 Days, 30 Cards.  I am happy to be here to show you another card idea.  My inspiration came from Cardabilities.  I loved all the layers of this card!  Here is the sketch.
Here is my version of the card.  I started with different cuts from my die-cut machine with red and green card stock layered on embossed white card stock.  I added baker's twine before I adhered it all.  I also made several cuts to make the poinsettia.  I layered the cuts, inked all the pieces, misted the edges then raised it off the paper.  I cut the striped paper at 1" and put across the card and another piece just slightly under it.  I cut the salutation and placed it on the card.  I added Stickles for a little bling and sprayed the card with Glimmer Mist.
Believe Card
Here is a close-up of the poinsettia
A view of the salutation!
***
I hope you have enjoyed today's card and don't forget to come back tomorrow for some more inspiration from DesignTeam Member Amanda.  Also, make sure you check out 30 Days, 30 Cards page and see how you can win a prize!



No comments :