Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Christmas Breakfast...

We had a Christmas get together at our home. I made "crustless quiche", Patty brought homemade banana bread (Yummmm), Julie brought fresh fruit (so delicious) and Cindy brought Starbucks coffee for her and Patty. We had breakfast and then opened gifts for each other. It was great way to start the day and to celebrate Christmas together... precious times with precious friends.
Cindy opening her gift from me... can you guess what it says?
Patty showing us what Cindy gave her...we all got a beautiful necklace and earrings from Cindy.
Julie was so cleaver. She made each of us an IOU and is making each of us a set of these dolls. They represent the four of us…Of course the one with the camera is suppose to be me! They are absolutely adorable and a very precious gift!
Andi came by at the end of our breakfast so I took this snapshot of her and Julie. Julie gave us one more gift and truly says alot at least to me and sums up what I am trying to do... it is a quote from Erma Bombeck, "When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a singlebit of talent left and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

1 comment :

nomore said...

What a wonderful day...oh, ~~happy day ~~Sweet sweet smile every day all.....